Digital freight forwarder & logistics provider, Zencargo, is hosting its bi-annual virtual conference, Navigate Beyond, providing actionable insights to professionals in the supply chain industry.
Supply chains have suffered through turmoil over the past 2 years with inflated rates, bottleneck delays and increasing demand from consumers. These current problems cannot be solved with short-term solutions. It is essential, therefore, for businesses to look beyond the norm and rethink their long-term vision.
To tackle the supply chain issues, Navigate will be split up into sessions, featuring expert speakers across various industries. The theme of this event is ‘Navigate Beyond’: how professionals can look beyond the next few months, operate beyond the basics and adopt alternative ways to work beyond the norm.
The sessions will cover a wide spectrum of supply chain topics including:
- A Supply Chain Perfect Storm: Why Now Is the Time to Act to Create the Supply Chain of the Future
- Making Sustainable Supply Chains a Reality
- Reality and Route Forward: The Next Year in Brexit Customs and VAT Changes
- What’s the Future of the Supply Chain Function?
- What Else Might We See from the Ocean Market?
Each session will provide top level insights from industry experts such as:
- Stuart Higgins, Partner (Consumer Goods and Retail) at BearingPoint
- Luke Kerr, Supply Chain Director at Solent Group
- Paul Casey, Director (Indirect Tax) at KPMG
- Catherine Weetman, Director at Rethink Global
- Lorenzo Rosetti, Director (Trade & Customs) at KPMG
- Lucy Harding, Partner and Global Head of Practice, Procurement & Supply Chain at Odgers Berndtson
- Patrik Berglund, CEO and Co-Founder at Xeneta
Scheduled for 4th November, 2-5pm GMT, book your place and register here.