The Total Supply Chain Summit isn’t just an event that connects you to key supply chain and logistics suppliers, it also educates via seminars delivered by some the industry’s premier thought leaders. Here are three of the sessions your free delegate pass includes..
“Streamlining planning to streamline production – A Case Study”
A case study on the deployment of the sofco production planning and scheduling system at Husqvarna’s UK Lawnmower Plant which transformed the planning process from a complex and unsustainable excel to a dynamic constrained planning system.
Introduction to Husqvarna and sofco
What were the drivers for Husqvarna to change the planning process?
Project structure and delivery
Project Results and Key Learnings
Presented by: Jonathan Ogg, Senior Solution Architect – Sofco Ltd
“The Future of your career in an automated world”
Technology is changing how we manage supply chains at a remarkable rate, but are the people equipped with the skills to embrace this new era?
Where are we now
What is the future
What skills do you need
How will you get them
Presented by: Andrew Daley, Managing Director Digital Procurement & Supply Chain
“Like The Humans Do”
Can AI replace your PR, content or social media providers? Are we, the humans, about to be shown the door? Let’s unpack the basics, specific to the supply chain sector.
Recognise the unique communication challenges of the supply chain sector.
Be able to differentiate between AI, Machine Learning and Large
Language Models, as these relate to logistics and supply chain.
Recognise what AI does better and what humans do better – and understand where there are overlaps that you can leverage.
Develop a set of where-to-from-heres, specific to supply chain companies, that span marketing, messaging and communication.
Understand how to craft an efficient, effective prompt for a generative AI writing tool.
Presented by: Tiffany Markman, CEO, TMWT
16th and 17th October, Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
Your complimentary pass includes;
- Your own personalised itinerary of meetings with suppliers
- Access to 4 insightful seminar sessions
- Free overnight accommodation, all meals, and refreshments throughout
- Invitation to our evening drinks reception & evening dinner
- Networking opportunities with fellow experts including those from; AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Aldi Stores Lt, Asd, Carrington Workwear Ltd, Harlequin Design (London) Ltd, Heineken, Kingfisher plc, Kurt Geiger, Libra Chemicals Ltd, Manors Golf Apparel, Matalan, Network Rail, Nichols Plc, Nissan Motor UK, Premier Foods, Superdry, Vauxhall Motors Ltd, Vertical Aerospace, Warburtons, Whitbread PLC, and many more.