Due to the current situation relating to the outbreak of COVID-19, we have taken the decision to postpone the Total Supply Chain Summit until later this year.
The Summit will now take place on the 21st & 22nd September at Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire.
This event is a small, niche event unlike other large, busy exhibitions and conferences.
If you were unable to attend the previous date, we would love for you to join us as our guest.
This unique event is entirely complimentary for you to attend – reserve your place here
- Meet new suppliers, based on your business requirements and upcoming projects
- Attend a series of insightful and inspirational seminar sessions
- Networking with like-minded peers
- Enjoy complimentary hospitality, including overnight accommodation, plus all meals and refreshments
- Receive an invitation to our networking dinner
If you are able to make the new dates, then please RSVP here
If your current situation changes then you are able to cancel your place up to 1 month prior to the event.