Good news! This month’s Total Supply Chain Summit is still going ahead, as planned and we cannot wait to see you in person!
The Summit has been unaffected by the recent announcement, but we wanted to reach out and update you about the guidelines that we have put in place at the event;
– Plenty of space as the venue will be running at 50% capacity
– Registration will be staggered ensuring no long queues
– Your temperature will be taken at arrival
– Face masks must be worn at all times, unless exempt or seated
– The event will be as paper free as possible – your itinerary will be sent to you via email
– Sanitation stations will be dotted around the venue for you to use
– Meeting booths will be spaced out (in line with the current social distance measures) and will consist of a table and two chairs with a protective screen
– There will be a one way system in place, which will be pointed out with arrows on the floor
– All meals and refreshment will follow the government guidelines – 6 to a table – BBQ and entertainment creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
– Flexible attendance – including the ability to switch to VIRTUAL attendance.
Your pass includes overnight accommodation – We only have a limited number of rooms left available.
Please click here to register.
We look forward to seeing you on the 12th & 13th July at Whittlebury Park (Golf & Spa Hotel), Northamptonshire.