Looking for new supply chain solutions? Start right here…
Sourcing new suppliers, solutions and innovations is time-consuming and, frankly, dull. Hours of Googling, arranging meetings and travel… but there is another way.
The Total Supply Chain Summit is our answer.
4 & 5 November – The Midland Hotel, Manchester
This two-day event will give you the opportunity to meet with innovative and budget-saving suppliers, face-to-face, based on your own individual requirements.
No time wasted. And no hard sell.
It’s free for you to attend, plus lunch, refreshments and ‘after show’ drinks are included.
But you should register now to avoid disappointment as we have a limited number of free VIP places.
The suppliers attending will cover the full range of solutions you may require, and include:
- BITO Storage Systems – Storage Solutions
- Ceva Logistics – Supply Chain Management
- Opentext – Enterprise Information Management
- Honeywell – Voice Directed Work Solutions for Warehouses
- Kite Packaging – Packaging Solutions
- Hermes Parcelnet – Parcel Delivery
- mda – Fulfillment
- Peak-Ryzex – Enterprise Mobility Integrator
- TimoCom – Augmented Logistics
- Reply Logistics – Logistics Solutions
- Peak ai – ai Supply Chain
- VolteQ – Voice Directed Work Solutions
- Sage – Accounting Solutions
- Dtt Logistics – Supply Chain Solutions
- Pallite – Pallets & Temporary Storage
This is two days of ‘speed dating’ for business, and you’ll also have the opportunity to attend inspirational seminar sessions and network with like-minded professionals throughout the event.
Places are limited, so register today!