We have just five places remaining for next month’s Total Supply Chain Summit, which takes place on May 21st & 22nd at Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire.
It is free for you to attend – are you able to join us?
Register now as these last places will go quickly. Simply click here and complete the form.
Benefits for attending delegates include:
- Source innovative and budget-saving suppliers
- Network with like-minded peers
- Enjoy full hospitality, including lunch, all refreshments, a gala dinner and overnight accommodation
In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend a series of free seminar sessions. Topics include:
- Ensure competent staff in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Nicole Geerkens, Executive Director, Europeans Logistics Association
- Increasing field service efficiency – Grant Jones, Business Development Director, TVS Supply Chain Solutions
- Procurement: Frustration or Facilitation? – Tony Morris, Procurement Consultant, Dataction
- ISO9001:2015: The Challenges, Impacts & Benefits – Paul Hastings, Account Manager, Ideagen
- Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles: The Procurement Conundrum – Peter Eldridge, Director, ICFM
- Empowering your supply chain with smart technology – David Mudd, Director, IoT Business Development, BSI – British Standards Institution
To find out more about attending as a delegate, contact Jamie Higgs on 01992 374058 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you’re an industry supplier and would like to showcase your products and services at the event, contact Nick Stannard on 01992 374092 / email@example.com.