Jonathan Ogg, Senior Solution Architect – Sofco Ltd
“Streamlining planning to streamline production – A Case Study”
A case study on the deployment of the sofco production planning and scheduling system at Husqvarna’s UK Lawnmower Plant which transformed the planning process from a complex and unsustainable excel to a dynamic constrained planning system.
- Introduction to Husqvarna and sofco
- What were the drivers for Husqvarna to change the planning process?
- Solution Overview
- Project structure and delivery
- Project Results and Key Learnings
Sarah Jones, CEO & Founder – Sarah Jones Coaching
“Supply Chain Leadership – Must Have Skills & Attributes in 2024”
The supply chain industry, and internal operations are now recognised as a critical component to business success, but what leadership skills specific to the industry – do you need in 2024?
- Overview of leadership in supply chain
- Employee factors and issues in the industry
- What are supply chain employees looking for from your company?
- Tools and techniques for supply chain leadership ‘must haves’.
Andrew Hulbert, Vice Chairman – Pareto FM
“Entrepreneurship, Technology and AI Productivity Hacks”
Andrew will take you through his inspirational entrepreneurial journey highlighting how he utilised off-the-shelf technology to boost his business growth. Followed by a live demonstration of Chat GPT productivity hacks.
- The story of Pareto FM (Bedroom to £50m valuation in nine years)
- How off-the-shelf technology was utilised to accelerate business growth
- The future of AI automation and embracing Open AI
- Live demonstration of productivity hacks on Chat GPT
“International Trade Transition – 100-day countdown to post-Brexit business” – Presented by: Lucy Sutcliffe, National Customs Duty Director at Baldwins Accountants
“Supply chains 2021: What could change and how to prepare” – Presented by: Alex Veitch, Head of Multimodal Policy at Freight Transport Association (FTA)