Nicole Geerkens, Executive Director at European Logistics Association
“Competence challenges in Supply Chain management in 2020”
Sustainability, Resilience and Digitalisation are some of the buzz words in Supply Chain Management. What are the challenges we face with respect of the current expectations in the field.
- Competent staff in Supply Chain Management
- Speed of Change
- Cultural differences
Andrew Drewary, Road Safety & Collision Analyst Consultant at Road Safety Smart
“Driver Health: Asking the awkward questions”
Do you really know the about the health of your drivers, are they actually fit to drive and how does their health affect your fleet motor policy?
- How your fleet motor policy is affected by your driver’s health.
- What health conditions your drivers need to tell you about?
- Ignorance about your driver’s health is no defence.
- Asking the awkward questions.
- Could you live with the consequences?
Stephen Young, Commercial Manager at Peak
“Practical realities of AI across the supply chain”
Everyone understands there’s an opportunity for AI to optimise supply chain, but what are the practical realities? How and where can companies adopt this ever-advancing capability to deliver business outcomes rapidly?
- Demystifying AI – how we use in our day to day
- How it fits into your business
- Applicable uses across the value chain
- Efficiency vs Transformation
- Making AI accessible for all businesses