Join us at the Fleet Services Management Summit and you’ll have the opportunity to learn new insight into industry trends plus advice on developing your fleet strategy.
This unique two-day event takes place on November 11th & 12th at Whittlebury Park, Northamptonshire and is entirely FREE for you to attend. Your VIP pass includes access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders. These sessions include:
Managing Change in Fleet: The Fuel Debate – presented by David Watts, Arval UK
Fleet operators are facing a dilemma around the different fuel types, in part caused by misleading messaging by the fleet industry. I will provide some clarity and dispel some myths.
- Diesel vs Petrol: What’s driving fuel choice behaviour?
- What is meant by electrification?
- Dispelling the myths around Plug-in vehicles
- How to incorporate Plug-in vehicles into a company car policy
Vehicle Fleet: The Powertrain Conundrum – presented by Peter Eldridge, ICFM
An overview of the vehicle selection challenges currently faced by fleet operators as a result of Environmental pressure, Globalisation, Autonomous development and Mobility trends
- Why are fleet operators hesitant regarding vehicle acquisition?
- The Government position
- The alternative fuel conundrum
- What can fleet operators do today
- Powertrain options for the future
The Fleet Services Management Summit will also allow you to meet, face-to-face, with innovative and budget-saving suppliers, and network with peers.
Overnight accommodation, plus all meals and refreshments, are included with your free VIP ticket.
Places are limited though, so register today!